How To Install Adobe Lightroom Presets on to the Mobile App
STEP #1 DOWNLOAD THE FREE LIGHTROOM MOBILE APP
- Download the FREE Adobe Lightroom Mobile App. Create an account and sign up!
STEP #2 TRANSFER
- Once you have purchased your presets this message will appear.
- Click "ACCESS DOWNLOADS"
- This page will pop up CLICK "DOWNLOAD"
- Click "DOWNLOAD" again
- Click the arrow button:
- ZIP Folder will pop up, Click it
- This will now take you to your Files. You will see the presets as a zip file.
- Click the zip file you downloaded
- Once you have clicked the ZIP file it will be a folder you can now open, it should look like this:
- Click into the folder. In this folder you will find a welcome email and also a folder with your presets inside! Your presets will look like this:
- Once you have clicked onto a preset it will have a cover like this, don't worry this is how they are supposed to look!
- Select the bottom left icon and press "SAVE IMAGE". This will save the preset into your camera roll. They will look like this:
STEP #3 CREATING PRESETS
- Presets are saved into your "Camera Roll"
- Open up your Adobe Lightroom App
- Once Adobe Lightroom App has loaded, add the presets.
- To add the presets open up each individual photo. It will look like this:
- Once you have opened up the preset image
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner, it will show these options
- Once the options are open click "Create Preset"
STEP #4 CREATE AN ALBUM/GROUP
- Press "NEW PRESET GROUP".
- Type in the name of the preset package you purchased.
- Press "done" Now you can name your preset eg. "DAZE" it should look like this.
- Press the tick in the right hand corner and your preset is now saved.
- It should say (eg "DAZE" added to "COASTAL")
STEP #5 EDITING
- Now slide along the bottom options till you see "Presets"
- Click "Presets" and you will be able to see your collection and presets.
- Now you can open up any image on your camera roll
- Slide along to "Presets" and add any preset that suits your image!